Thursday, February 16, 2012

About Communication


1. I expect to learn a lot about Japanese culture, and why American students are interested in Japan. I expect my Japanese to improve since we will be forced to use everything we have learned so far. Since the podcast will be watched by many people we have to make sure that our speech is correct. This will help me improve my intonation and my Japanese should sound more natural.


2. Communication means talking and listening to other people. Communication is important in language classes because knowing a language is not just about memorization; we need to know when and how to use what we have learned. Working in a group will help me improve my Japanese communication skills.


1 comment:

  1. I also want to learn a lot about Japanese culture that I don't already know about. I feel that it is very important when learning a language. It looks like your podcast will be very good because you know what is a part of good communication. Good luck on your project! Can't wait to see it. (:

    ReplyDelete